Sunday, January 18, 2015

First Sea Day

Kind of a laid back do nothing day. I pretty much chilled out and Jer pretty much couldn’t sit still. It has been a whirlwind several days so I needed a day just to relax.

Got all of our unpacking done. Holy Cow, where did all this stuff come from.  I did find room for everything. I brought along an under bed shoe storage for my 20 pairs of shoes. Now tell me this, why in the world would I need that many shoes? Jer says I have the shoe gene like most women so I had to pack all those shoes. So far I have worn 6 pair. I am pretty sure I will wear them all.

Tonight was Black Tie Optional for dinner. Jer dressed up in his tuxedo and looked very handsome.  Most people do dress to the nines and it it makes for a great evening.  Dinner was yummy lobster with all the trimmings. The evening entertainment was music of Billy Joel in the Galaxy Theater. It was great.

No comments: